Monday, November 06, 2006

lala

Just took my typhoid jab this afternoon, i guess i finally got over the needle thingi coz i didn't even feel a thing when the person jabbed me.. i think ant bites are more painful. I really hate this numb sensation on my arm which is where i took the jab, it doesn't hurt..it definitely doesn't feel good.. its just plain annoying.
I did some spring cleaning n my house.. mopped the floor 4 times,washed the dishes,washed the clothes ( washing machine), threw the rubbish etc etc. Why am i doing this? well my mom went to India so no ones cleaning the house right now so i guess the only thing left to do is to bath the dogs and give em a good hair cut, which is not easy..fuckin stuborn dogs, sometimes i wish i could jus smack em and make them sit still there.
Sometimes i just feel really lazy to update this blog so i'll set a limit to myself to 1-2 blogs a week..maybe less.. ahaha.. Dinner time

No comments: