Monday, October 02, 2006

Drinking night

Damn i had a good time yesterday! I went to Kenny's house for his house warming thingi~ it was a nice bbq in the narrow backalley of his house which had a nice cozy atmosphere. Cozy?!?! u must be thinking that i'm nuts..how could a a malaysian backalley be cozy? hearing the word back-alley will probably remind malaysians of the filthy rat-infested narrow road which is rarely used these days. o.k~ the housing area was new..so.. the back-alley was still *clean*. Moving on, the lamb,sausages and chicken was perfectly marinated and bbq-ed! bleah.. i want more lamb.. makes me feel hungry now.. xD
Ok the highlight of that party was the alcohol..well i had a couple of beers and some mixes..well it almost took me out @.@ .. luckily i made it back home safe and sound.. i made a fool of myself in front of my mom who woke up to check up on me as she always does when i reach back ( drunk ppl do stupid things xD ). So am i ready for the trip to langkawi yet? ahaha..i don't think i will know now =x

No comments: