Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dang!

Today was my worst day at work.. i went to work feeling CoMpletely BLUR.. drank a few shots of liqour the night b4 which wasn't that bad, or at least i thought it wasn't, well i was pretty lucky i got help from my partners. Hahaha.. i think I annoyed the hell outta phelps.. s'rry dude! =P i swear i'm not gonna drink if theres work the next day.. nvr!

recap of the day:
1) went completely blur and oblivious to any forms of distractions including customers at the counter waiting to order
2) made wrong drinks a few times
3) marked the cups with a few ingenius ideas of my own which includes putting the IL=ice latte sign on top of the cold beverage cup (its already a cold beverage cup..do we need the word I in the IL? answer: NO..my partners were wondering WTF i was writing.. man i need a doppio..)
4) forced my partners to take their employee bvrgs coz i made some mistakes while handling the PoS/cash register.
5) HeAdache the whole time..ugh..
6) I lost to cheek in pool -..-" kai shits ahaha
7) I won my dota game jus now :D

No comments: