Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Future

For the past few weeks I have been thinking of my future career. I know.. i should have done this earlier.. but no time for regrets! I thought that i would never change my mindset on becoming a mechanical engineer but things do happen. I began wondering about the job prospects in the future. Will I be another ordinary man..walking an ordinary path of life? I want to be different.. i don't want to wake up in the morning thinking.. " ah shucks..another day in the office "
Since I was 7 years old I had always aspired to become a pilot and that dream continued to burn inside till the fateful day where I had to wear spectacles. I blame myself for that.. too much computer games a day can seriously damage your eyes. So I decided to become a mechanical engineer.. the closest i could get to work with an aircraft. But now.. everything has changed.. I recently heard of the news that they accept people who are wearing spectacles. Thank God for that!
Now I feel confused.. many people are telling me about the small odds of me becoming a pilot. I can only hope and pray that i will be accepted into the pilot-training program. Wish me luck! I pray to our Father in hopes that I will be selected for the program...

No comments: