Monday, January 30, 2006

Chinese New YeAr ( CNY )

I had a fun and eventful Chinese New Year. My whole family which is made out of 2parents and 4 siblings made a trip to Genting Highlands. We went up on Friday night and I did a bit wondering.. Alone.. in the Arcade section while they were in the hotel room sleeping or watching tv..nothing really happened on friday night. Its true when they say good things come unexpectedly..coz i had a hell of a fun time on Saturday. We sat on almost all the roller coasters in the theme park but we skipped the rather dull looking Cork Screw which felt quite tame to me. It was time for the yearly reunion dinner.. my father had booked for a table in a chinese restaurant which specialized in cooking dishes out of lamb. My father ordered a quarter of a roast lamb which was superbly delicious! When they brought the lamb to the table..I was DUMBSTRUCK! the whole piece of lamb was absolutely HUGE! At the very moment i saw the lamb..I was in cloud nine..truly it was a good experience. We went home on Sunday morning and gathered in my parents place for dinner. Dinner ..as always was really delicious.. thx to my mom's superb cooking skills! We even played thrilling rounds of Blackjack for a few hours. The night ended with some desert. well..the night ain't over yet for me! PS2.. here I come!

To all of u.. no matter if u are a chinese or non-chinese.. Happy CHInEsE New YeaR!! MAy u b prosperous and healthy throughout the year!.. and thx for reading my blog!//can't believe anyone would wanna read this but hell if someone is readin this blog.. then it would be worth spending my time on it. BB~~

No comments: