Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 Here I come!!

2005 has been the most eventful year of my life. I even started blogging that year and I'm glad that I did. Blogging has kinda helped me ease my feelings when i'm sad and it also enabled me to share the exciting and joyful moments that I had experienced throughout the yeAr. Well I'm not here to give you some nonsense philosophy crap talk which almost everyone writes about.. No no.. I'm gonna write about how i started my new year!
well well... How shall I start?

I started my New Years eve by visiting my new church and got blasted away by the music and I even made a few friends and joined a care group. As lotsa old geezers once said.. Trouble comes when u least expect it.. And it did. One of my dogs shook the whole condominium with its loud pitchy barking.. This caused all the residents from the floors below and above to come to my unit to check it out. Sure enough.. All of em complained and looks like I have to evict this dog. Enough of bad news..Time for some interesting stories!

I went to Sunway pyramid which is a shopping complex for all of you non-malaysians. Had a great time there with my friends ..We joined in for the countdown and was treated with a ...Err.. Entertaining but normal fireworks display which ended in less than 10 minutes. We made our trip to Sri Hartamas and went to have some drinks there. Ordered some Shesha.. I don't know if I spelled it correctly but its basically a Arabic thingi which you use to smoke...To non-smokers who are reading this blog.. Its a way to experience smoking without getting addicted.. Surely enough.. I got high!! lolx.. We ordered some beers and was treated with some annoying band music by some local rock band. I reached back at 3.30am and fell asleep almost instantly.

That sums up my new years eve.

To everyone out there.. HAPPY new YEaR!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

harmless my ass...go on and be an idiot and smoke more. the hell i care if u do!