Thursday, October 27, 2011

You never fail to brighten things up, don't You? :)

Your word is a light to the darkness which surrounds my soul,
Your grace and tender mercies I will never comprehend,
My heart cries in anguish of the wandering thoughts that I may have disregarded You,
Throughout my ignorance You have still watched over me,
Father forgive me of this ignorance,

I am only a small man who is unable to comprehend Your greatness,
For You have said that You had plans to prosper me,
A promise You will never withheld from me,
Still, my heart is in tatters, worries enshroud my being,
Lord grant me faith, faith that I may believe that your favour is always with me.

The works and efforts of my hands are worthless,
For days and nights I stay awake squirming in my inadequacy,
If I ever should do well, It would be by your strength and your grace
Lord grant me the strength to strive on, a persistent will to do my best, and the wisdom to act

I'm tired.. I'm lacking sleep.. I don't know what's keeping me going, might be the coffee, probably not.

It's definitely You.


No comments: