Wednesday, October 05, 2011

RANT AHHHHHHHHH

I need to rant. I need to rant right now cause I am gonna rant about that lazy ass person who I had recently added on facebook and is my group member for tmr's practical.

YOU LAZY ASS **** ***** ******

YOU TELL MEH YOU DO A LOT OF WORK? ************

ALL THIS COPY PASTE WORK YOU CALL WORK? IF I WAS YOUR FREAKIN LECTURER I WOULD GIVE YOU A ZERO.

gah. I hate lazy first years. It's your first freakin year, you have no excuse to not work hard dammit. or at least do something worth my time. ALL YOUR FREAKIN SO CALLED WORK. I NEED TO RE-DO LA *********** YOU THINK I NOTHING BETTER TO DO AH?

Tomorrow, I assure you, that my group mate is gonna ask me what are we gonna do.

God please give me the compassion and patience to forgive this silly twine.

No comments: