Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Its never easy

Its hard being a committed Christian in a family which does not have the same set of values, my sisters are cool about it, heck even one of my sisters is a Church-goer herself. The problem lies with my parents, what am i suppose to do when I've got responsibilities to live up as a committed church member? Why am I always put into the spotlight when i skip family breakfast sessions on Sunday to attend church. I'm tired of this cycle of being angry, feeling really gutted and guilty of it, seeking forgiveness, going to altar calls for words of prayer and being hopeful that things would improve. It just doesn't go away at all. But I don't think I'm the only one being in such a limbo, I should probably count my lucky stars and blessings for the things i have now. Its just hard to bear at times. Okay now i gotta go study for Friday's paper. Bye!


No comments: