Thursday, November 04, 2010

ASAP - Always Say A Prayer!

Image under copyrights of http://crossintoyourlife.com/home

I think I have finally realized after so long, the true meaning and power of an effective prayer.

Pray with Purpose.
Pray with Faith.
Pray with Steadfastness.
Pray with Zeal
Pray with Will of the Holy Spirit.
Pray with God's faithfulness, holiness and goodness in mind.
Pray with Great Expectancy of things to come into completion.
Pray while keeping in mind He can do, how He delights in Christ His Son and of your place to Him.

I can say that my faith has been rewarded and truly God is a great God. I often questioned him for the past few weeks why He had to put so much troubles and heart felt sorrows but I know now its for the good of me that I'd always rely on Him. For when I am weak, then am I strong.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philipians 4:6-7

 So ASAP!

No comments: