Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Hi I'm Indecisive.

Hi, I'm Indecisive. Nice to meet you.

I have a favourite past time of not knowing what I want.

I'm having fun right now doing exactly that. I can't choose nor am I moving forward. Can't you sense the excitement in it? * sarcasm *

Sigh.

God.. would you lead me and do something about this? You know my heart, you know my thoughts, you know everything of me. This isn't something I can handle on my own anymore. I always thought I wanted it, but it doesn't seem so anymore.

God, in You I confide to. In You I believe and have faith in.
Guide this humble sheep would yea?

My problems? haha. Not anything I can write here.

A question in mind? Yea. More than one. I hope you will show me the answer soon.

Psalms 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

If you love someone, people say you have to let them go but what they never said was.. what to do if they never get back.

I'll shove my leg up the person's *** who said time heals everything. So far, Its only giving me more time to think of ...u?

--------------------------

Don't judge me.

No comments: