Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hope

In times of hardship, chaos and turmoil.

When there's no way out.

When the last straw has been drawn.

When all hope seems to be a million miles away.

When you feel like jumping off the ledge.

Don't be in despair for there's Hope in God! :)

How? What do I do? How do I find hope in God? Pray to Him. And just trust in Him.

"Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You" Psalms 56: 3-4

How do I know if He's around? Would my trust be in vain? Nothing you present before Him is in vain. God is personal and He loves you more than you can imagine anyone in this world could.

"And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You" Psalms 9:10

What I'm reading, Is this all true? Does God really and truly loves me? Yes He does truly love you, for who you are and who you have become. After all, Its written in the bible. And the Bible is not temporary words or promises, Its eternal.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever" Isaiah 40:8


Don't worry now, get some rest. Leave every burden on God's shoulder, for when I am weak, thats's when I am strong in Jesus Christ.

Oyasuminasai :)

No comments: