Sunday, July 11, 2010

Flashback

Its been 3 days since camp ended and I've yet to recover from the exhaustion from the bad sleeping habits of sleeping late and waking up early. Nevertheless, It was without a single speck of doubt, the awesome-mest camp I've ever been in. Then again, Its only my second christian related camp I've ever been to. Lots of memories forged (both good and bad) and lotsa bonds formed and strengthened.
The camp was held in El sanctuary and blimey the food there was good la. like, oh em gee awesome (quote:cae me). >:D
All in all, I feel that the camp has brought me closer in my walk with God coz now I think I can tell whether its God or not.

This reminds me of a question:

"If you were to know that you were going to die tonight, would you be sent to heaven or hell?"

No comments: