Monday, February 22, 2010

If I could



If I could,

Send you a smile to brighten up your day,
Give you a hug to make those tears go away,
A little pat on the back for you just to say that everything is okay,
Definitely a firm handshake to welcome your stay,
Give you some advice so you don't go astray,
Tell some awesomely lame jokes to see you laugh even though I tend to make a fool of myself anyway,
Hear you out when everyone has turned away,
Deliver you some food even though Its not on the way,
Why? Because I care for you in every single way,
I keep you in my prayers of blessings day to day,
That's how important you are to me I must say,
A good friend is hard to come by these days,
But I'm blessed with aplenty through God's grace,
So this is my tribute to you my awesome friends..sorry bros..no hugs coz its gay.

If I could, then I would
give you some hope everyday to keep those negative things away (:




No comments: