Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinese New Year

Been an awesome year of the Tiger so far and I know It would be awesomer if that was even a word. Praise God for giving us such blessings in life!
The only downside to it is that I completely forgot to take pictures. I can feel that the camera-man within me crying in vexation and regret for not capturing such colorful moments in life.

Mr FKK has gone over to Aus tonight, too bad I couldn't come to send him off. Sorry bro :( I'd have to thank the chap for lots of things but the most important thing of all is that he brought me FGT, that realllly has brought tremendous changes in my life and I thank you again yo! God bless him and his tenure in Aus!

I still suck at gambling games, not my forte me guess. Sigh

Anyways, Kampar is awaiting me today. So its time for my nightly appointment with my dreams.

No comments: