Monday, August 24, 2009

Random

List of things i wanna rant about:-

-gutteruncensored is down for the freaking longest time (weeks now?)
-the tvants servers just died off on me
-My gf not answering my calls
-Your reading this blog at such an hr. Why I feel honored, not. Go get some sleep or smoke some pot orrrr do both! Great ideas come from a cucko mind which explains einstein's hairdo
-The new flyover connecting the old subang airport road to subang jaya is awesome. One straight road to uni!
-I wish I could win a lottery worth a million dollars so all my financial troubles could be washed away. Well If i did win a million dollars..I'd sow, say and do. That's the gist of what I heard in church this morning in my half-asleep mode. So i'll.. donate 100k to the church. Save up another 100k in my bank. and use the remaining money on whatever I need or want to use it for. Talk about having a wishful mind. Sigh. ps. I have nvr bought a single lottery ticket in my life. I shud start now..I think.
-I'm so gonna be late for class tmr. How to wake up now? You tell me la.
-I've missed the handball club for 2 consecutive weeks due to events and bad weather. 3 times a charm.
-Reading ppl's blog.
Cheek update ur blog la so free at home kanna grounded LOL
Zek, I hv no idea what ur new blog's add is.
Aaron ur a jackass. I don't know why I wrote that. Come back for christmas kay? i wanna go eat curry at ur hse.
QiGuang, bila mau lepak?
My one and only twin, Suets. Good luck in ur intern, hope you spot a good looking guy like me :D

OKOK enuff of this BS. Nitey nite

No comments: