Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Hurt

Started handball today, and I don't know if I'm throwing the ball wrongly or what but my shoulder aches like hell. Its hard to even stretch it now without squealing in pain. I guess thats the price you gotta pay for throwing one hell of an unstoppable ball towards goal. The moment i threw it, its as if my shoulder slightly popped out and popped back in. Not gonna go for any heavy physical activities any time soon now.

-------------------------------------
I thought It was over in my house. But, I saw them again. Not one now, but 3 of em. Fucking vermin. If I see one of them in my room, i'll go freaking berserk. Damned existences which shouldn't appear anywhere in the house.
--------------------------------------

Why are you so busy to the point you come back 3am everyday? Am I the last thing in ur mind now? You'd rather go bond with all the other ppl in the world rather than just try to come back to talk to me. A lil msg everyday would be fine. I know ur tired but this is ur obligation to me! I'm not asking for too much am I....

No comments: