Monday, July 20, 2009

Times like this

Everything is coming to a standstill, can you actually believe that i failed a damn subject 2 times in a row all because I failed my damn finals. Talk about a waste of rm8.6k , sigh. Looks like i may hv to graduate half a yr later than expected, hopefully and Second Upper honors doesn't look too distant......provided i score at least 80% for alllllllllllllllll my subjects from now on. I can do it! I don't blame anyone for this failure and I absolutely do not blame God for it. He works in mysterious ways. This is probably his way of telling me to buck up. I pray that the hard work I'm gonna put in my upcoming studies will bear fruits. Fruits called HDs not Ns.

Fern's leaving to Singapore this Friday, which is truly heartbreaking... I don't want her to go but i know she should go for a brighter future. Well, twin if ur reading this, I might need help in LDRs but SG is only 3 1/2 hrs drive away and a 4 1/2 hrs bus ride away from here so I'm optimistic that everything will turn out fine. Just feel so lonely sometimes without her..proves that I'm too accustomed to a life in a relationship which is pretty awesome *smiles wholeheartedly* Imma gonna cherish all the happy and sad moments that we had and great moments that will come.

No comments: