Thursday, July 30, 2009

Responsibilities

A word which I tried so hard to practice but it isn't entirely possible without strict personal discipline and this word seems to steadily grow in proportion to the years of my life in this world.

First of all, my sis's maid, Hilda ran away from home this morning. This is definitely gonna be harsh for my sis who relies heavily on the maid to take care of the little ones and to do the chores around the house. This would mean that I'll have to re-adopt certain tasks again, like throwing out the rubbish and maybe....cleaning my toilet which I really hope I don't need to do @.@. Sigh, ppl don't realize importance of something or someone until they really do lose it.

Second of all, I'll be adopting Bing Kee, my baby's beloved rabbit since her parents can't stand the trauma of a rabbit passing away in front of them once more. This is gonna be harsh on Bing Kee as he won't really get that much freedom to roam about in this house since I hv two dogs and all.

Its time to learn, adapt and thrive!

ps. honey i miss you :(

No comments: