Thursday, November 22, 2007

smile

A perfect start for the day may not necessarily be the occasional sandwich or the ever present scent of brewed coffee in the kitchen, It can be the presence of someone you hold dear to you. To me, my day started of with sore eyes and a heavy head which was pretty much washed away with a quick warm bath. And there I was, sitting right in front of the computer screen again. Staring blankly into it, pondering of the plans which I had for the day. It was a hard choice I must say, between doing something you really want to do or to spend time with your other special half. Well, I'm glad i made latter choice.

Spotted you next to the pastry case today. You looked wonderful, well, you always manage to do that. A perfect start to the day indeed. A brimming smile, an infectious grin, the soft touch of your hands. A recipe for a fruitful day.

Now the day is over, the journey brought to a halt. Time to rest, time to dream.

If i could see a star, I would wish upon that star to give you a good nights' sleep. Till the next time we meet again, in our dreams. Nite.

No comments: