Saturday, May 12, 2007

finally its ere..the fucked up day!

Fucked up day- a day which all hell breaks lose and fucks up every single thing that you do.

Its been a particularly bad day..which started with a heated conversation with a complete brainless taxi driver as soon as I woke up.

taxi driver: where to turn into the condominium?
me: turn left into the road at the Shell station and go straight until u see a condominium ( which is the 1st and only condominium you see in the area)
taxi: where is the shell station?
me: opposite giant
taxi: opposite giant? lembah etc etc ( i dunno wtf he is saying)
me: just turn into the shell station road.
taxi :are u sure?
me: yea i'm sure
taxi: (pausing for a moment) are u really sure?
me:yes just turn into the road... *pissed off* ( i fucking live in the fucking place, of course i am fucking sure!)
taxi: oh..why nvr tell me earlier..
me: i did tell u -..-!!

these taxi drivers really piss me off..just fuck off and die la u brainless dicks.. don't blame me..i can't stand talking to retarded ppl when i wake up.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I was gonna go through later on. My girl finally reached..and i thought it was gonna be a relaxing few hours b4 we make it back to the store for the pictionary activity. Bamm..something comes smashing through ur nerves, air-cond service man comes and I'm suppose to stay back? wtf...i am nvr gonna fuckin stay back for these shitty house affairs again. I simply don;t hv the time and patience to do all this. If my girl wasn't there..i would hv blown my top..shouting at every single person i see. Profanities would hv come out like a bloody machine gun loaded with fuck bullets. I persevered..thx to my girl.. and i made her day a shitty one too.. she could hv just stayed home or went to the store and enjoy herself but i guess i disappointed her..
I missed the pictionary i guess.. had to settle the servicing stuff b4 i could leave. I hate it when ppl leave their responsibilities to other ppl. Then..i received a msg from an ex-co worker.. don;t wanna comment on it.. but it just made me more pissed off. But..i had space for understanding..i just apologized..well if he is still pissed i dun really give a fuck now. To understand or not to understand its his problem.. its not my freaking responsibility to go there and play the stupid game. I hv more important things to settle.
Just when i thought it was all gonna be fine.. my father tells me that the room for the genting trip had been booked. I though to myself..well ok.. rm220 for a deluxe suite in a peak season, not bad right? no... it was not meant to be.. other plans for the lodging was apparently being handled by a another friend which happened to say that he couldn;t book a room in the hotels. Instead he just tells me that reservations had been placed for an apartment..yea ok..its my fault for that.. but i dun really give a shit.. I am NOt gonna fucking stay in RIA apartment after what i went through b4...I repeat.. NOT FUCKING StayinG in ria apartment.. so full stop.. who wants to stay in a hotel room come with me.. who wants to go to Ria..go ahead. I don't wanna argue about accommodation anymore so just make ur choices and choose.

Went to the newway karaoke buffet thingi jus now.. everything went fine..i was cranky at that point so i just ate all the way.. well sang a lil..shout to be exact.. released abit of stress built up.
thats all for today..just thinking about it makes me pissed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The genting trip is the K4 store trip for ur information.

p.s Dear..sorry for today.. definitely not one of my best of days. :(

No comments: