Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blurgh

The trips this Saturday....morning... I wonder how am i gonna be able to wake up at 6am++ and reach the store by 7am. = s Don't get me wrong though, I'm excited about this trip.. my first store trip and it will prob be a long long long time before we ever go for another one.
Anyway.. today didn't really start off really well, probably because of the overwhelming feeling of anxiety experienced yesterday and the worst beef ribs i had ever eaten in TgiFridays. The meat was basically over-cooked. It was dry and the bbq sauce didn't really help either...but i love beef..craving for it right now..but not those ribs anymore..ugh.. Woke up in the morning with a stomach ache and threw up a few times. Fuck u beef ribs -.-!! .. reached college in time for the maths B test and threw up again in the toilet right b4 taking the test. With the taste of acidified teh ais i just had b4 and other nasty tasting liquids on my tongue, i braced my self for the confusion I was about to go through. The test wasn't hard..my mind just couldn't concentrate..scents of puke still lingered which made me wanna puke more. The 1st half an hour of the 1 hour test passed by with me thinking about the food I ate yesterday night..definitely not the best of thoughts.. solved 4 and a half questions with 25 minutes left..not bad ei? (the test only had 5 questions) The day passed by like a breeze but it was a pleasant one nonetheless as i was able to meet up with my special half :D ..her internet is down..so no web cam chats for a few days.. :/

O yahhh... some ppl from the Campus magazine took a picture of me..holding their paper and a sweet.. talk about advertising -.- , but i'm happy though hehehe..

No comments: