Sunday, September 08, 2013

Clean slate

Romantic relationships. It's a blessing and it's a bane. All at the same time.

It's been a couple of years since my last relationship, plenty of close calls in between which never materialized.
A handful of times where my heart was crushed to smithereens and a handful of times where I did the same to others. All these, shall I say occurrences, leaving a baggage in the heart.
Baggages continue to pile as time passes, some big, some small and some you won't notice at all, but still there occupying a space.

I've wronged, I've been wronged but alas all the same, still the same sad ol' song. 

To those whom I have wronged, forgive me for my stupidity and ignorance. I for one, did not mean to do the things that had broken your heart. I hope that you find the grace to forgive me and move on.

To those who have wronged me. For the sleepless nights. For the tears that will never see the light. For everything and anything that is holding you back. With all my heart, I forgive you.

So, here's goodbye to the feelings in the past and here's hello to the possibilities of the future.


No comments: