Sunday, January 29, 2012

My dear boy

Dear Nyan,

You wouldn't imagine the joy I had when I opened my eyes with you in my palms. I even had a massive argument with my mum over the issue of keeping you and Bru in my room. Nevertheless it was days of pure joy having you. You were so shy initially but I guess you couldn't contain that sense of adventure-ness in you eh? Next thing I know, you were jumping and running to all corners in my room. Nyan..you were the most affectionate rabbit I ever had although you did nibble on my toes on purpose to make me stroke your fur..you little rascal. hehe.. you were also the first rabbit who liked to lick me on the face.. I guess you liked me too!

Those quiet little moments of watching you play and make laps around me made me feel like a father watching his little son play around..occasionally jumping on my lap just to jump off when I try to catch you. You liked to lie down beside me in the room and always followed me about..I even have videos of your little mischievous acts!

The fickleness of life, one moment you're here and the next moment you're not. I still remember the soft warmth you had when I held you in my arms yesterday. I hope you were glad to see me as I was really happy to see you but not in that weakened state of course.

There are so many things I wish I could have done for you...I'm sorry I was not there with you in your last moments.. I'm so sorry I wasn't there. My dear little son..you made papa feel so happy and loved.

My dear son, you will always be in my heart. Goodbye.



No comments: