Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Faith

Psalms 125:1 “Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever“

Who clings to God in constant trust,
As Zion’s mount he stands full just,
And who moves not, nor yet does reel,
But stands forever strong as steel

Psalms 23:3 “Your rod and your staff, they comfort me”

In times of discouragement and danger, my heart will find support in you.
Psalms 112:7 He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
In times of sadness and anguish, my heart will find joy in you.
Psalms 30:5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning
In times uncertainty, my heart shall have faith in you.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future
In times of loneliness and of unfound counsel, my heart will move in you.
Isaiah 30:15 "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength”
In times of urgency and disdain, my heart will wait upon you.
 Isaiah 28:16 So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed.

Afflictions may be aplenty but His grace is sufficient (2 Cor. 12:9)
For the outcomes cometh not from the cause but from His Will (1 King 12:24)
Thus have faith ye faithless, have heart and wait upon Him. 

No comments: