Saturday, July 05, 2008

Did someone mention a bad week?

Two weeks of holidays hv passed seamlessly, during these 2 weeks I've...

- Gotten a new part time job related to data entry. And yes.. I'm still working in starbucks. Health coverage, free food and drinks and a wicked time.. why would i ever leave?
-Spent a lot of "fruitful" hours gaming online. Sigh..need to get a hobby.
-Finally started reading Les Miserables..halfway through now and I like the it.
-Popped my back muscles/nerves/whatever on tuesday night which has lasted till now and its still excruciatingly painful. Need to see a doctor if this pain prolongs.
-Attended a friend's father's funeral. I pray that god would give the family strength to go through this.

That pretty much sums it all for now. Will write in later.

No comments: